Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Revlon Leather Cuir - Rock Chic

Hi guys ! Hope you are having a great week. Mine has been super busy again, hopefully from tomorrow it will calm down a bit again.

Today I'm sharing one of the new Revlon Texture polishes with you ... This one is from the Leather Cuir range .. They also have a tweed range - I'll be sharing that one next week with you .

As I mentioned in about a million posts... I REALLY love texture polishes. This one is no exception. Rock Chic is the most gorgeous blue polish... I seriously couldn't stop staring at my nails, this blue is just GORGEOUS . Formula was fantastic here and wear time too . I wore this for about 4 days before some tip wear started showing - since you don't top coat this polish it's great wear time.

I used 2 coats of Revlon Rock Chic in the photos below -

How has YOUR week been so far ??

18 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC !!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/06/creme-de-la-cremeporto-rotondo-sardynia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Have to agree this colour is GORGEOUS !

      Delete
  3. Lovely! I can't wait to see your tweed post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I looooove this! Must definitely get me one of these

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to agree... stunning colour ! Wow !

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour looks very very stunning ... I need this !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous color!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I can't wait to see the tweed one :) xx

    ReplyDelete