Monday, 9 June 2014

Purple Skittlette

Hi guys. Hope you all had a fun weekend. My weekend wasn't the greatest ... Ugggh... But luckily it's a new week so hopefully it will go better this week.

Today I'm sharing another fun skittlette mani with you . I wore this mani back in April (as seen on Instagram HERE ) and really loved the colours together. It feels like such a fun and cheerful mani . 

So onto the pics -

Polishes I used :
Pinky - China Glaze Glistening Snow
Ring - Essence Purple Sugar topped with Essence Black Dress and White Tie
Middle , Index and Thumb - Essence Purple Sugar

How was YOUR weekend ??

14 comments:

  1. perfect as always ,love this pink colour!!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/06/yellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was kak but I got to do lots of polish stuff was fun!!! I love your mani though! Love the colour on your pinky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww sorry about the kak naweek Voni...Hopefully it will be a great week.

      Delete
  3. Love the black and white glitter. Sexy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a lovely & peacefully Mani , we miss your printed Mani Lynn !!!
    my weekend was basically food + shopping + my fiance

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nany... Sounds like you had a fun weekend xxx

      Delete
  5. Very pretty and great for autumn:)

    ReplyDelete