Skip to main content

July #SampleSunday rundown

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ??

Today I will be sharing the rundown of July's Sample Sunday series.  If you don't know already - I started a series on my social media channels last year where I share my thoughts on a sample I have in my collection every Sunday.  It's always fun for me to "test" a product and give my first impressions on it. So without too much chit chat let's jump into the products -  



Today's #SampleSunday is the Benefit Ka Brow . It's no secret that this is one of my favourite brow products. The gel is user friendly and the full size has a compact brush included in the product. The color is easy to build and the product lasts the whole day.


Today's #samplesunday is Lush Sexy Peel soap. This soap has a fresh scent of Lemon, grapefruit and lime to wash away sleepyness and wake up the senses. I really enjoy Lush soaps - it's always such pretty soaps that brighten your day and mood by the scent and how cute it always looks. I don't buy the soaps in HUGE slices - I always buy a small piece. 


Today's #SampleSunday is the Avon Instinct for Her Perfume. This is a sensual perfume with base notes of sparkling greens, exotic camellia and sandalwood. This is such a sexy and beautiful fragrance- perfect for date night


Today's #SampleSunday is one of my most loved products - Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter. This is one of the best cuticle butters on the market - helping dry sore cuticles look pretty and moisturized in no time. This is a little bit greasier - so it's best to use at night before bed. The lemon 🍋 scent is amazing too.



Today's #SampleSunday is the Benefit POREfessional Matte Rescue. This is a lightweight water based gel to help combat shine and excess surface oil for a gorgeous matte finish. 













I really enjoyed testing out this month's products  - do you like getting samples to test out too ?

Remember to give me a follow if you would like to stay updated with me and get a better glimpse of my life  :




Any exciting plans for the week ? My week is going to be super duper busy - but here's to hoping it will all go smoothly. 

Comments

  1. I love your sample Sunday series! I really do enjoy sampling something first. Everything is so expensive and with new products being released every 2nd day, one needs to be sure that you want to buy something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples! I love the look of the Ks Brow. I hope you are having a great start to your week.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing samples you got here! I'm planning to do a post about some of my samples too x

    Pallavi
    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do feel free to pop me the link - I'd love to take a look.

      Delete
  4. How many interesting products do you share today, nice review hun!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. all products are very excellent
    new post on my blog <<< The best running shoes >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sweetie :D

    OMG so cool products. I would like to try Benefit brand :(

    NEW CITY BREAKS POST | Ponte D. Luís: the SWEEPING VIEW. <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - Benefit has some amazing products.

      Delete
  7. These products sounds cool! :)

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great samples, I'd like to test both ones from Benefit, they sound really good to give them a try :)
    Have a lovely evening, Lynette :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a lovely evening too and thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  9. All the samples sound intersting! Nivea is a really good brand!

    plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a funny cosmetic. I love it!
    Have a nice weekend!
    =)
    New post in my Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post! In a busy life women should not forget to pamper themselves to look good and beautiful. Scarves for Women should be a part of woman's shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never used Lush products. The Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter sounds really good. I need it for Winter. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your owl! Yes, I love getting new samples to try out. I feel like I need to try Ka Brow now! xx

    ♥ Carly Susanne ~ A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. the products sound great lynette!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw