Skip to main content

Lush Christmas Part 2

Hi guys ! Happy Wednesday . How has your week been so far ? Any fun Halloween plans for tonight?

As promised - today I am sharing Part 2 of my Lush Christmas goodies. I know one of the products isn't part of the Christmas range but I felt it was so perfect for Alex I picked it up and will include it in the review today. So let's jump into some more goodies so you know what's worth checking out online or in-store. Remember the online store WILL be restocked during the Festive season period too - so if something that catches your eye is out of stock now check back in a week or two as it might be restocked already. So let's jump into the goodies I got. 


Santa's Belly Shower Jelly R95 100g
Honestly I love the Lush Shower Jellies. I cut mine into small cubes and store in the fridge - and ESPECIALLY in summer this is the best way to store them . Then after a long pool day , playing out in the sun I grab a block and use it for my shower at night. The blocks also works fantastic mixed in with a bubble bar and some fun to create your own fun coloured bath too . ( This was a tip I got from following some international Lush fans ) . Again - this is another fun fruity scented Lush product - which shows you I really love the more fruity citrus scents in the range.

Santa’s got a belly full of cleansing grape and apple juices, so shake it like a bowl full of jelly and take a whiff of this fruity mood-boosting shower treat!. It wobbles fun into the shower thanks to soothing rose absolute and moisturising carrageenan extract. Stimulating star anise infusion and uplifting neroli will have you moving and shaking just like the big man himself. It’s Christmas time so go on and indulge. Santa’s filled his boots, now you can too! 

Candy Cane Reusable Bubble Bar R56,50 each
Let's be real there is no way I can skipped anything candy cane themed from this collection right ? While I don't usually get too many bubble bars , they are fantastic if you love a tub full of long lasting bubbles. As I mentioned with the shower jelly - I prefer to cut mine up and with a sieve run them under the tap (alone or as mentioned with Lush Fun / Lush Shower Jellies) for a truly magical bath tub with magical bubbles. Again - this is another citrus scent winner - and I will be picking up another one of these for the Festive season . (Do we see another Lush haul on the blog soon ?? Mmmm.... ) Another Bubble bar I really really love to use for mixed baths is the Milky Bar - it's also a pretty good one . (And from the permanent range ) 

What’s red and white and can be used over and over? A decoration for the tree or a cheeky stocking filler, the possibilities are endless when you take a trip down candy lane. Hang out with this double stripe of bergamot and Sicilian lemon oils to lift the mood and create a fruity fresh fragrance that will have you bathing time and time again. Hold under the running water to froth up mounds of fluffy bubbles before placing on the side to dry, ready for your next trip to candyland. 

Butterbear Bath Bomb R45 each
This cutie is a Festive season favourite for years now. It's such a cutie and this is usually the bath bomb I go for the night before Christmas to get me into the Christmas spirit. Alex loves the little polar bear too . I feel this is the perfect soak to relax yourself and soak up the cocoa butter goodness for soft skin. This one is a little more floral scented though - so just a word of warning but even though I can't stand floral scented products this one stays a firm favourite - and to be honest I can't imagine Christmas time without him. 


Snuggle up in a bear hug of comforting and reassuring ylang ylang oil and get some cocoa cuddles with this festive friend.
A real softy at heart, hydrating Fair Trade organic cocoa butter melts at the core for a silky, dreamy bathtime.
Sourced from the Dominican Republic, the growers are ensured a fair wage and additional money is used to improve and repair schools.
Feel good at your core while you enjoy a soak in a velvety sweet bath.
Sugar Plum Fairy Body Scrub R49,50 each
I was intrigued from the moment I saw this little goodie online - I haven't tried any Lush scrubs before so I wasn't sure what to expect except a more solid form scrub that leaves a gorgeous purple layer of scrub on your skin . Swoon - I love the scent once I received it and I'm sad I only ordered one. Again I love that this doesn't have any packaging - making this another good plastic free product. It contains fine sea salt to polish and buff away any dead skin and smells like amazing sweet wild oranges . And another bonus - this is pretty budget friendly too. 

Shower amidst vibrant purple hues and play under an umeboshi plum infused waterfall. Secrets of the Sugar Plum Fairy are unlocked as sweet wild orange refreshes and awakens the skin; scrubbing away winter blues with caster sugar which leaves behind a healthy glow. Mystical waters dance across the body while fine sea salt buffs and polishes. If you're looking for an exfoliator to soften and smooth, this naked little number is sprite for you!

Snow Fairy Naked Shower Gel R135 each
So please don't judge me too harshly - but I have never tried anything of the Snow Fairy Scent range before . Yes it's such a cult classic but I never gravitated towards it. Until I saw the range included a solid shower gel. Now from  the previous Lush Christmas haul and Halloween haul ... I suddenly fell in love with the naked version so I knew I had to try this Cult Classic ( I'm super tempted to try Ciders in the Solid version too though) . Snow Fairy has a super sweet cotton candy scent - which is fun - an feel this is the ultimate girly shower gel from Lush. I'm really super excited to use this one .

Summon sweet showers with these naked lollipop lathers and douse yourself in clouds of cleansing candy floss waters. Sweet pink suds will clear away the skies of grey and help you wrap yourself in a magic that comes just once a year. With no bottle to hold them back, the fairy has arrived to bring the cheer with candy-coated bubbles and a plastic free shower. Lather up and let it snow in your hands or directly onto your skin before rinsing away. When you're done washing in the fantasy carnival, let your naked shower gel dry out, saccharine showers are ready to go time and time again.

Rocket Science Bath Bomb R64,50
Now I know this isn't part of the Lush Christmas products - but I was super tempted to add this to my cart to try out for Alex. He really loves rockets and science and general facts so he will be over the moon (see what I did there ... hee hee hee ) over this bath bomb. This is another citrus scented bath bomb that looks super cool and I am really excited to use this one soon. 

Blast off to another world with this mix of uplifting bergamot and lemon. It’s smooth soaring to beautiful bath waters as mellow yellow fizzes with deep blue and pink. Lower onto the surface of the water, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride as it leisurely glides around the bath. You'll love this to the moon and back.

There are still a few goodies on my wish list from the Lush Christmas range - I might do another haul again really soon. 

Did you get anything from the Lush Christmas collection yet ? Are you planning to pick up anything ??

Comments

  1. Super cute! Lovely collection!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products look great! Thanks for sharing! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot :D

    looks great my friend :)

    NEW BRANGING POST | KIEHL’S: I WAS AT THE OPENING EVENT.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks good!
    have a great weekend,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty Christmas collection. Lush knows how to get you excited for the holidays!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they def do. Everything is so pretty and sparkly.

      Delete
  7. Pretty collection
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Candy Cane one is my favourite. It's so festive and cute!! 😁💖💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw