Skip to main content

Lush #LushOWeen Collection

Hi guys ! Happy Wednesday . How has your week been so far ??

Lush South Africa launched their Halloween collection last week and sent me a goodie box with some of their Christmas launches as well as the Lush Ectoplasm Solid Shower Cream to try out . 

I was REALLY excited about this collection as I LOVE Lush bath products and as soon as the collection went live online I picked up some more goodies to play with. I picked up the spooky Glow in the dark soap and two bubble bars as the other goodies were already sold out when I wanted to buy the goodies minutes after it launched. 

So let's jump into the goodies as they are still available in store if it's sold out online :

Ectoplasm Solid Shower Cream R145 for 200g

Honestly - I never tried a solid shower cream before - I do LOVE the Lush Jelly Shower Jellies and I really like the naked version and it saves on any nasty plastic packaging. 

"When you're feeling a bit disembodied and need to return to the land of the living, strip off and get in the shower with this luminous shower gel.
Benevolent lathers of conditioning almond oil and reviving litsea cubeba help you get back to your corporeal self while tangerine and grapefruit oils ensure you're in high spirits for the rest of the night (and day).
Send packaging into the afterlife and get naked, you won't need clothes where you're going.
The lingering fragrance will make sure you smell alive even after a good exorcise session as refreshing, cleansing and skin-brightening grapefruit and tangerine juices enable you to slip back into the physical world."
Honestly - this has the most refreshing citrus smell and I really can't get enough. I LOVE and prefer yummy citrus scented products instead of heavy floral products - so this is right up my alley. And with a cute soap dish this makes the perfect shower gel for daily use. 
A secret tip - on extremely hot Johannesburg days I do pop this into the fridge before my shower for a cooling effect - it is super refreshing . 
Ghost in the Dark Soap R95 each

This was my top item from all the previews Lush showed on their Instagram stories. A Glow in the Dark Ghost soap ?? I'm all in ! Who doesn't love a soap that glows in the dark for an extra spooky effect ?? Alex also LOVES this soap - for obvious reasons. It's super cute . 

Beware the things that go bump in the night. If you're feeling a little spooked, head to the bathroom and soap up with this glowing spectre-cle that will shine in the darkness when you're scared to look under your bed. Charge up in the light to chase away the monsters at night. Ghoulish lemongrass and hair-raising bergamot oils ooze from these luminous lathers, helping you keep your ghoul. If you've got it, haunt it!

Again - it's a very summer appropriate citrus smell that's amazing for feeling refreshed and clean. 
Bewitched Bubble Bar - R69,50 each
This one I got since the scent description reminded me of my ALL time favourite (although now discontinued bath bomb - Blackberry ) . I knew I had to try it - and it makes your bathwater a sparkly black colour - what's not to love ?

After a busy day whizzing around on a broomstick, run a bath, crumble this lucky little cat under the water and ground yourself with spicy olibanum. Let superstitions go and allow yourself to be spellbound by uplifting bergamot oil as your twitch your nose and breath in this familiar blackberry scent. Whether in this life or one of the other eight, you'd be a fool to let this pass you by!

Again - I always cut up my bath bombs and bubble bars to make them last a bit longer - so I will most likely cut this one in half to get too spooky baths out of this little guy. 

Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar R69,50 each
Can we take a moment to appreciate the gorgeousness that's this bubble bar ? It's sparkly and orange and soooo pretty !

Again - this is another extremely citrus smelling bubble bar that will leave you with a sparkly glowing orange bath smelling like a citrus cocktail. Yum !

If you're pumped for Halloween, you're sure to feel jacked up by this sparkly bubble bar. Crumble your pumpkin up under running water to build a mountain of soft bubbles. Lay back in the warming juniperberry and uplifting grapefruit waters as they simultaneously brighten your skin and mood. Happy-making lime oil scares away the doldrums and blues, making you feel happy as a Jack whose got the scream. This shimmery pumpkin is really Samhain to shout about.

Again like with all bubble bars and bath bombs - I cut them up to get more uses out of my products. I cut this gorgeous little guy up in 4 to get 4 yummy citrus sparkly baths out of. I feel that way the prices of the bathbombs and bubble bars makes more sense for me personally and I get more yummy bath treats. 

Did you pick up anything from this collection ?? What's your favourite all time Lush products ?


Thanks again LUSH SOUTH AFRICA for sending me the Solid Ectoplasm Shower Cream to feature. 

Comments

  1. They look super cool for halloween decoration in the bathroom, thank you for the review. It's a great idea to give it as a gift ;-)

    Have a great day!
    Dusana

    www.letnedni.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute products, lovely collection!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. The products look so cute
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Lush. They have such a gorgeous products and they never disappointing me. These Lushoween collection is so cute and original and I like smells so I need to visit Lush store. Thank you for sharing.

    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e48JZd0Gbj0

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so cute. ♥
    Love the Lush brand.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    all products sounds amazing my friend :D

    NEW DECOR POST | AUTUMN DECOR TRENDS.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really awesome and beautiful.
    Thank for this sharing.
    Sipper water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fajny post :D zapraszam http://mysterious-natalia.blogspot.com/2018/10/lookbook_18.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer Review and Wear Test

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ?? Today I will be sharing my review on the Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer . I have worn this quite a few times since buying the product - so I have a pretty good idea how it preforms. The colour I got was a typical Lynette colour - The Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in Donut Worry be Happy. This is such a gorgeous fun pink colour. The range does have quite a few colour options - and what I do like about the range is that no top coat is needed. So while I always top coat polish or gel polishes - I didn't when I tested this out. Since I did mention I have worn it quite a few times - I always wore it without top coat. The polish dries amazingly fast - and is dry enough to not make dent marks on it within 20 minutes. Which I think is pretty impressive for a polish without top coat. The brush is on the thicker side - making the polish super easy to apply. I prefer nailpolish brushes like this since it's mostly just one swipe on each

Farm Animals Friday !

Hi guys ! Can't believe its Friday already ! First off, happy birthday to my brother, hope you have a fantastic birthday today ♥ So Tip Top's facebook page, has been running weekly nail art theme competitions. This week's theme is FARM ANIMALS. Well, usually I don't enter these nail art competitions, but since my little man loves farm animals , I decided to give it a go . :) (I also bummed some of his farm animal toys and books as decoration... Hee hee hee ) The rules are you have to use Tip Top colours... So first off let me mention all the colours I used creating these cute farm animals : French Manicure White, Cream Puff, Peach Crisp, Sherbet Angel, Melting Marshmallow, Lemon Fuel, Black Forest , Twilight and Sexy Bikini ♥ So here follows all the cute pics (sorry this post is a little picture heavy ...)   A cow, a piggy, a cow, a duck and a sheep ♥ I just LOVE these cute farm animals don't you ?? My favourite of

CATRICE TREATMENTS SERUM REVIEW

Hi guys! Happy Wednesday. How was your week? I totally lost a day with the public holidays and Easter Weekend threw into the mix ... I was pretty convinced today was actually Tuesday. As I mentioned in my New on my Beauty Desk post in February - I got a few Catrice serums from their new range to try out. In total I picked up the Hydro serum as well - so today I will give you a rundown on the three serums I chose from the range to my routine.  Overall - I have a pretty good idea of which ones I love - which ones are good and which ones I'm not 100% sold on.  CATRICE HYDRO PLUMPING SERUM  This serum contains 1.5 %  hyaluronic acid and panthenol to plumps up the skin as well as have a soothing effect on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is well known to hydrate the skin and absorbs easily into the skin super quickly. I love using Hyaluronic Acid in the morning before applying make-up as it gives me a hydrated base to work with. Honestly, while I did enjoy using this serum - I do prefer the Sw