Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine wasn't the best of weekends, for once I was glad for it to be Monday.
Moving on to my nails, I got another fun mani to share with you today using some more Born Pretty Store water decals. This time I used some fun kisses and heart inspired mani using THESE cute water decals. The design I'm showing today used the YB-001 set .
The decals are so easy to use and the designs are really fantastic. I love the impressive detail in the water decals, something I would never be able to draw by hand . This design will really be PERFECT for Valentines day too.
Here's how they work -
- First take of the little plastic film from the decals .
- Simply cut out the design you love .
- Get a glass of room temperature water .
- Taking a pair of tweezers, lightly the design in the water .
- Leave it there for about 10 - 20 seconds and then using the tweezers take them out
- Gently slide the white backing off .
- Using the tweezers gentle place them on the nail
- Give it a few seconds so the water dries completely .. you can even blot it with a tissue to speed it up.
- Topcoat and VOILA... Gorgeous nail art .
Here's the mani I created using some kisses and heart decals -
The polishes I used for this mani was -
Essence Hallo Marshmallow , Essence As Long as You Love Me (From their Justin Bieber collection) and Miss Signature Special Effect Glitter in Drama .
The Born Pretty store stocks tons of gorgeous water decals , so there will be one to suit every taste and occasion. I love how easy to use they are , and take virtually no effort at all to have gorgeous nail art.
If you visit the Born Pretty Store and see something you like, why not use my coupon code for 10% off your order ...
How was YOUR weekend ?? Do you like girly heart and kisses ??
*The product was provided for me for review but any opinions about the product/s are my own*