Since I'm a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan of anything Paris inspired, I was so glad when I got the chance to review THESE gorgeous water decals from the Born Pretty Store .
Since I can remember, my dream job has always been to be a starving artist with a little apartment looking out on the Eiffel Tower. (Obviously not too starving since I need to afford the apartment ... hee hee hee ) .
The design I chose was D237 from THIS link . The decals are so easy to use and the designs are really fantastic. I love the impressive detail in the water decals, something I would never be able to draw by hand .
Here's how they work -
- First take of the little plastic film from the decals .
- Simply cut out the design you love .
- Get a glass of room temperature water .
- Taking a pair of tweezers, lightly the design in the water .
- Leave it there for about 10 - 20 seconds and then using the tweezers take them out
- Gently slide the white backing off .
- Using the tweezers gentle place them on the nail
- Give it a few seconds so the water dries completely .. you can even blot it with a tissue to speed it up.
- Topcoat and VOILA... Gorgeous nail art .
For this mani I used the Eiffel Tower design as well as the gorgeous dress design -
The Born Pretty store stocks tons of gorgeous water decals , so there will be one to suit every taste and occasion. I love how easy to use they are , and take virtually no effort at all to have gorgeous nail art.
If you visit the Born Pretty Store and see something you like, why not use my coupon code for 10% off your order ...
Do you love this girly mani as much as I do ?? Any fun plans for the weekend ??
*The product was provided for me for review but any opinions about the product/s are my own*