Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a great week so far.
Today I'm sharing another water decal mani with your from the Born Pretty Store with you. The decals instantly made me think of Snow White, especially the "Evil Queen" looking lady and the gorgeous lipsticks in the mirror.
The decals I used was YB-004 from THIS link, and I used the Evil Queen, lipstick in the mirror and a lipstick mark decal for this mani. . The decals are so easy to use and the designs are really fantastic. I love the impressive detail in the water decals, something I would never be able to draw by hand .
Here's how the decals looked this time round -
Here's how they work -
- First take of the little plastic film from the decals .
- Simply cut out the design you love .
- Get a glass of room temperature water .
- Taking a pair of tweezers, lightly the design in the water .
- Leave it there for about 10 - 20 seconds and then using the tweezers take them out
- Gently slide the white backing off .
- Using the tweezers gentle place them on the nail
- Give it a few seconds so the water dries completely .. you can even blot it with a tissue to speed it up.
- Topcoat and VOILA... Gorgeous nail art .
Here's the mani I created using these fun Born Pretty Store decals -
The Born Pretty store stocks tons of gorgeous water decals , so there will be one to suit every taste and occasion. I love how easy to use they are , and take virtually no effort at all to have gorgeous nail art.
If you visit the Born Pretty Store and see something you like, why not use my coupon code for 10% off your order ...
How has your week been so far ? What do you think of these fun water decals ??
*The product was provided for me for review but any opinions about the product/s are my own*